By Robert E. May
Read Online or Download The Union, the Confederacy, and the Atlantic Rim PDF
Similar international affairs books
In an international ruled by means of concerns of fabric and protection threats, Japan offers a desirable case for why, and below what stipulations, a nation would select to undertake overseas norms and legislation which are possible in direct clash with its family norms. coming near near compliance from inside of a constructivist framework, writer Petrice R.
The battle on terror didn't commence after Sept. 11, particularly its origins needs to be traced again a lot additional to the Reagan management and the Nineteen Eighties. using lately declassified archival assets, Toaldo deals an in-depth research of the way principles and risk perceptions have been formed either through conventional US coverage within the center East in the course of the chilly struggle and via the cooperation with the Israeli correct.
The 1959 Cuban Revolution continues to be one of many sign occasions of contemporary political historical past. A tiny island, as soon as a de facto colony of the USA, declared its independence, not only from the imperial behemoth 90 miles to the north, but in addition from worldwide capitalism itself. Cuba’s many achievements – in schooling, healthiness care, scientific know-how, direct neighborhood democracy, activities of overseas harmony with the oppressed – are globally unequalled and remarkable.
This booklet, containing essays on issues when it comes to India’s relatives with Iran and Israel, bargains with concerns which were intensely debated within the nation for a while now. India’s powerful ties with either Iran and Israel – sour adversaries for greater than 3 a long time – have intrigued West Asia watchers.
- The Wisdom of Syria's Waiting Game: Foreign Policy Under the Assads
- Global Governance from Regional Perspectives: A Critical View
- The Peacemakers: Leadership Lessons from Twentieth-Century Statesmanship
- Changing Giants The U.S. and China: Mainstream and Organic Views
- The International Political Economy of Transition: Neoliberal Hegemony and Eastern Central Europe's Transformation (RIPE Series in Global Political Economy)
- The Global Politics of Contemporary Travel Writing
Additional info for The Union, the Confederacy, and the Atlantic Rim
The Union, the Confederacy, and the Atlantic Rim by Robert E. May