By Gisli H. Gudjonsson
The is an unrivalled integration of medical wisdom of the mental approaches and examine in relation to interrogation, with the sensible investigative and felony matters that endure upon acquiring, and utilizing in courtroom, facts from interrogations of suspects.
* obtainable type so as to entice teachers, scholars and practitioners
* Authoritative integration of concept, examine, sensible implications and bright case representation
* assurance of topical matters like confabulation, fake reminiscence, and fake confessions
a part of the Wiley sequence within the Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law
Read or Download The Psychology of Interrogations and Confessions: A Handbook PDF
Best forensic psychology books
Forensic psychologists and psychiatrists are more and more requested to supply services to courts and legal professionals within the felony justice process. to take action successfully, they have to remain abreast of vital advances within the realizing of felony criteria in addition to new advancements in subtle measures and the tools for his or her evaluation.
Now in an absolutely revised and up-to-date moment version, this crucial paintings presents authoritative clinical and utilized views at the complete variety of paraphilias and different sexual habit difficulties. for every significant scientific syndrome, a bankruptcy on psychopathology and thought is by way of a bankruptcy on evaluation and remedy.
The proof found at underwater crime scenes has to be dealt with with a similar realization to right chain of custody systems as with all different kind of research. mistaken dealing with of those scenes can result in facts being misplaced, unrecognizable, destroyed, infected, or rendered inadmissible on the time of trial.
Seit September 1988 betreibt die Klinik für forensische Psychiatrie Haina eine hessenweit arbeitende forensich-psychiatrische Spezialambulanz. Roland Freese, der Ärztliche Leiter dieser Ambulanz, schildert in diesem Buch detailliert, praxisnah und kritisch deren hürdenreiche Entwicklung. Er legt überzeugend dar, dass es keine replacement zu einer solchen shape der spezialisierten Nachbetreuung gibt.
- Law and Mental Health: A Case-Based Approach
- Criminal Profiling. Historische Entwicklung, Definition und Anwendungsgebiete (German Edition)
- The Handbook of Forensic Psychopathology and Treatment
- International Perspectives on the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders: Theory, Practice and Research
- Zu Phänomenologie, rechtlicher Qualifizierung, Erklärungsansätzen und gesellschaftlichen Interdependenzen des Serienmordes (German Edition)
Extra info for The Psychology of Interrogations and Confessions: A Handbook
The Psychology of Interrogations and Confessions: A Handbook by Gisli H. Gudjonsson