By Fred Halliday
Read or Download Revolution and Foreign Policy: The Case of South Yemen, 1967–1987 (Cambridge Middle East Library) PDF
Best middle eastern history books
During this thoroughly up-to-date 6th version, Peretz deals a complete creation to the historical past, politics, and modern lifetime of the center East. this can be the ebook when you have very little past educational historical past to the quarter. due to the fact its preliminary booklet in 1963, this definitive survey has been greatly acclaimed and often utilized in background and political technology sessions.
A background of elite girls who have been concubines and other halves of strong slave-soldiers, often called Mamluks, who ruled Egypt either politically and militarily within the eighteenth century.
"First released in 2007, Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa corporation. "
T. G. Fraser basically units out the fundamental arguments on either side of the Arab-Israeli clash, and strains their evolution from 1945 to the current day. Concise and balanced, this article takes into consideration the most recent scholarship at the subject, and offers it in a compelling and obtainable manner.
- Iraqi Arab Nationalism: Authoritarian, Totalitarian and Pro-Fascist Inclinations, 1932–1941 (SOAS/Routledge Studies on the Middle East)
- Fragmente einer grossen Sprache: Band 2 (Untersuchungen zur Assyriologie und vorderasiatischen Archäologie) (German Edition)
- Strategic Air Power in Desert Storm (Studies in Air Power)
- Caught in the Crossfire: An Australian peacekeeper beyond the front-line
- Arab Responses to Fascism and Nazism: Attraction and Repulsion
- Culture and Cultural Politics Under Reza Shah: The Pahlavi State, New Bourgeoisie and the Creation of a Modern Society in Iran (Iranian Studies)
Additional info for Revolution and Foreign Policy: The Case of South Yemen, 1967–1987 (Cambridge Middle East Library)
Revolution and Foreign Policy: The Case of South Yemen, 1967–1987 (Cambridge Middle East Library) by Fred Halliday