By Jean-Pierre Dedieu
Cet ouvrage est consacré aux issues fixes d'applications différentiables, aux zéros de systèmes non-linéaires et à los angeles méthode de Newton. Il s'adresse à des étudiants de mastère ou préparant l'agrégation de mathématique et à des chercheurs confirmés.
Read or Download Points fixes, zéros et la méthode de Newton (Mathématiques et Applications) (French Edition) PDF
Similar number systems books
Because of the elevate in computational strength and new discoveries in propagation phenomena for linear and nonlinear waves, the world of computational wave propagation has turn into extra major lately. Exploring the newest advancements within the box, powerful Computational equipment for Wave Propagation offers a number of sleek, invaluable computational equipment used to explain wave propagation phenomena in chosen parts of physics and know-how.
Area decomposition is an lively study zone excited by the advance, research, and implementation of coupling and decoupling thoughts in mathematical and computational types of common and engineered structures. the current quantity units forth new contributions in parts of numerical research, desktop technological know-how, clinical and commercial purposes, and software program improvement.
State of the art ways to increase the Large-Scale eco-friendly Computing MovementEdited through one of many founders and lead investigator of the Green500 record, the fairway Computing publication: Tackling strength potency at huge Scale explores seminal learn in large-scale eco-friendly computing. It starts with low-level, hardware-based techniques after which traverses up the software program stack with more and more higher-level, software-based ways.
This booklet covers finite aspect equipment for a number of ordinary eigenvalues that come up from technological know-how and engineering. either thought and implementation are lined intensive on the graduate point. The heritage for ordinary eigenvalue difficulties is integrated in addition to useful research instruments, finite point discretization tools, convergence research, recommendations for matrix assessment difficulties, and computing device implementation.
- Mathematical Modelling of Immune Response in Infectious Diseases (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Numerical Methods for General and Structured Eigenvalue Problems: 46 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- The Next Wave in Computing, Optimization, and Decision Technologies: 29 (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series)
- Numerical Techniques for Direct and Large-Eddy Simulations (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- Separable Type Representations of Matrices and Fast Algorithms: Volume 1 Basics. Completion Problems. Multiplication and Inversion Algorithms: 234 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
Extra resources for Points fixes, zéros et la méthode de Newton (Mathématiques et Applications) (French Edition)
Points fixes, zéros et la méthode de Newton (Mathématiques et Applications) (French Edition) by Jean-Pierre Dedieu