By Mary McMurran,Richard Howard
- An evidence-based exam of these character features and kinds of mental functioning that could give a contribution to character disease and violence- and the hyperlinks that may be made among the two
- Each bankruptcy tackles a space of character or mental functioning and features a developmental standpoint, dialogue of the way to gauge danger, and an summary of powerful treatments
- Traits lined comprise impulsivity, aggressiveness, narcissism and the ‘Big 5’ - neuroticism, extraversion, openness, agreeableness and conscientiousness
- New for the celebrated Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology, a industry chief with greater than 20,000 books in print
Read or Download Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
Forensic psychologists and psychiatrists are more and more requested to supply services to courts and legal professionals within the felony justice method. to take action successfully, they need to remain abreast of vital advances within the realizing of felony criteria in addition to new advancements in refined measures and the tools for his or her evaluate.
Now in a completely revised and up-to-date moment version, this significant paintings presents authoritative medical and utilized views at the complete variety of paraphilias and different sexual habit difficulties. for every significant medical syndrome, a bankruptcy on psychopathology and idea is via a bankruptcy on evaluate and therapy.
The proof came upon at underwater crime scenes has to be dealt with with an identical recognition to right chain of custody strategies as with every different kind of research. unsuitable dealing with of those scenes can result in proof being misplaced, unrecognizable, destroyed, infected, or rendered inadmissible on the time of trial.
Seit September 1988 betreibt die Klinik für forensische Psychiatrie Haina eine hessenweit arbeitende forensich-psychiatrische Spezialambulanz. Roland Freese, der Ärztliche Leiter dieser Ambulanz, schildert in diesem Buch detailliert, praxisnah und kritisch deren hürdenreiche Entwicklung. Er legt überzeugend dar, dass es keine substitute zu einer solchen shape der spezialisierten Nachbetreuung gibt.
- The Forensic Laboratory Handbook: Procedures and Practice (Forensic Science and Medicine)
- International Human Rights and Mental Disability Law: When the Silenced are Heard (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Stalking, Threatening, and Attacking Public Figures: A Psychological and Behavioral Analysis
- Social Problem Solving and Offending: Evidence, Evaluation and Evolution (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- How Offenders Transform Their Lives
- Foundations of Forensic Mental Health Assessment (Best Practices in Forensic Mental Health Assessment)
Additional info for Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran,Richard Howard