By Raphael Cutler
Read or Download Honey from the Rock: A History of the Holy Land PDF
Best middle eastern history books
During this thoroughly up-to-date 6th version, Peretz bargains a complete advent to the historical past, politics, and modern lifetime of the center East. this is often the booklet in the event you have very little prior educational heritage to the zone. due to the fact that its preliminary booklet in 1963, this definitive survey has been commonly acclaimed and often utilized in historical past and political technology periods.
A heritage of elite ladies who have been concubines and better halves of strong slave-soldiers, often called Mamluks, who ruled Egypt either politically and militarily within the eighteenth century.
"First released in 2007, Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa corporation. "
T. G. Fraser essentially units out the fundamental arguments on either side of the Arab-Israeli clash, and lines their evolution from 1945 to the current day. Concise and balanced, this article takes into consideration the newest scholarship at the subject, and offers it in a compelling and obtainable manner.
- Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Arab States Today: An Encyclopedia of Life in the Arab States
- Road to Manzikert: Byzantine and Islamic Warfare 527-1071
- The International Politics of the Persian Gulf (Modern Intellectual and Political History of the Middle East)
- The Druze Community and the Lebanese State: Between Confrontation and Reconciliation (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)
- Iranian F-4 Phantom II Units in Combat (Combat Aircraft)
- Ottoman Tulips, Ottoman Coffee: Leisure and Lifestyle in the Eighteenth Century
Extra resources for Honey from the Rock: A History of the Holy Land
Honey from the Rock: A History of the Holy Land by Raphael Cutler