By Helen Gavin,Theresa Porter
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than girls to aggression
- A cogent and holistic evaluation of the theoretical positions and learn bearing on woman aggression
- Examines the remedy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to lady competitive behavior
- Examines themes together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression
- Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
Read or Download Female Aggression PDF
Best forensic psychology books
Forensic psychologists and psychiatrists are more and more requested to supply services to courts and legal professionals within the felony justice approach. to take action successfully, they have to remain abreast of significant advances within the knowing of criminal criteria in addition to new advancements in refined measures and the tools for his or her overview.
Now in a completely revised and up-to-date moment version, this significant paintings offers authoritative clinical and utilized views at the complete diversity of paraphilias and different sexual habit difficulties. for every significant medical syndrome, a bankruptcy on psychopathology and thought is by way of a bankruptcy on review and therapy.
The facts came upon at underwater crime scenes has to be dealt with with an analogous realization to right chain of custody approaches as with all different form of research. incorrect dealing with of those scenes may end up in facts being misplaced, unrecognizable, destroyed, infected, or rendered inadmissible on the time of trial.
Seit September 1988 betreibt die Klinik für forensische Psychiatrie Haina eine hessenweit arbeitende forensich-psychiatrische Spezialambulanz. Roland Freese, der Ärztliche Leiter dieser Ambulanz, schildert in diesem Buch detailliert, praxisnah und kritisch deren hürdenreiche Entwicklung. Er legt überzeugend dar, dass es keine replacement zu einer solchen shape der spezialisierten Nachbetreuung gibt.
- The Psychology of Criminal and Antisocial Behavior: Victim and Offender Perspectives
- Ethical Issues in Forensic Psychiatry: Minimizing Harm
- Principles of Addictions and the Law: Applications in Forensic, Mental Health, and Medical Practice
- The Counterterrorism Handbook: Tactics, Procedures, and Techniques, Fourth Edition (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations)
- Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Research and Application
- Microbial Forensics
Additional resources for Female Aggression
Female Aggression by Helen Gavin,Theresa Porter