By Ravi Kanbur,Michael Spence
Read Online or Download Equity and Growth in a Globalizing World PDF
Similar political leadership books
An unique mix of theoretical innovation and a close empirical research of the tips, language and coverage of recent Labour. Politicians usually entice ethical ideas and arguments of their efforts to win help for brand spanking new coverage programmes. but the query of the way politicians use ethical language has previously been ignored by means of students.
To appreciate public coverage judgements, it really is principal to appreciate the capacities of the person actors who're making them, how they believe and believe approximately their position, and what drives and motivates them. besides the fact that, the present literature takes little account of this, who prefer as a substitute to border the choices because the results of a rational look for value-maximising possible choices or the results of systematic and well-ordered institutional and organisational strategies.
The presidential election of 2008 is exclusive in a historical past of memorable campaigns for the top place of work within the U. S. by no means prior to has an African American captured the nomination of a massive political occasion. by no means ahead of have the Republicans nominated a girl for vp. by no means earlier than has a girl come so on the subject of shooting the nomination of an enormous get together.
This ebook from Cambria Press is published together with the 2015 annual assembly of the yankee Political technology organization (#APSA2015) The book's major concentration is on presidential management and attracts proposal from the scholarship of eminent political scientist Thomas E. Cronin. From comparing the management successes and screw ups of President George W.
- Into the Storm of International Politics: The New Standards of the World Order: The New Standards of the World Order
- Talleyrand: Virtuose der Macht 1754-1838 (Beck'sche Reihe) (German Edition)
- Climate Change and Natural Disasters: Transforming Economies and Policies for a Sustainable Future
- Chinese Politics in the Era of Xi Jinping: Renaissance, Reform, or Retrogression?
- The Oxford Handbook of the American Presidency (Oxford Handbooks)
- Presidential Road Show: Public Leadership in an Era of Party Polarization and Media Fragmentation (Media and Power)
Extra resources for Equity and Growth in a Globalizing World
Equity and Growth in a Globalizing World by Ravi Kanbur,Michael Spence