By Olof Widlund,David E. Keyes
Domain decomposition is an lively study region focused on the improvement, research, and implementation of coupling and decoupling innovations in mathematical and computational types of usual and engineered structures. the current quantity units forth new contributions in parts of numerical research, machine technology, medical and commercial purposes, and software program development.
Read or Download Domain Decomposition Methods in Science and Engineering XVI: 55 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering) PDF
Similar number systems books
As a result of the bring up in computational strength and new discoveries in propagation phenomena for linear and nonlinear waves, the world of computational wave propagation has turn into extra major in recent times. Exploring the newest advancements within the box, potent Computational tools for Wave Propagation offers numerous sleek, worthy computational equipment used to explain wave propagation phenomena in chosen parts of physics and expertise.
Area decomposition is an energetic examine zone taken with the improvement, research, and implementation of coupling and decoupling concepts in mathematical and computational versions of normal and engineered platforms. the current quantity units forth new contributions in components of numerical research, machine technology, clinical and commercial purposes, and software program improvement.
Cutting-edge techniques to improve the Large-Scale eco-friendly Computing MovementEdited through one of many founders and lead investigator of the Green500 record, the golf green Computing ebook: Tackling strength potency at huge Scale explores seminal study in large-scale eco-friendly computing. It starts with low-level, hardware-based methods after which traverses up the software program stack with more and more higher-level, software-based methods.
This ebook covers finite point tools for a number of standard eigenvalues that come up from technology and engineering. either conception and implementation are coated intensive on the graduate point. The history for standard eigenvalue difficulties is integrated besides sensible research instruments, finite point discretization equipment, convergence research, suggestions for matrix assessment difficulties, and desktop implementation.
- The Next Wave in Computing, Optimization, and Decision Technologies: 29 (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series)
- Practical Mathematical Optimization: An Introduction to Basic Optimization Theory and Classical and New Gradient-based Algorithms: 97 (Applied Optimization)
- Mathematical Modelling Courses for Engineering Education (Nato ASI Subseries F:)
- Domain Decomposition Methods for the Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations: 61 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Algorithms and Theory of Computation Handbook, Second Edition, Volume 2: Special Topics and Techniques (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Algorithms and Data Structures series)
- C++ for Mathematicians: An Introduction for Students and Professionals
Additional info for Domain Decomposition Methods in Science and Engineering XVI: 55 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
Domain Decomposition Methods in Science and Engineering XVI: 55 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering) by Olof Widlund,David E. Keyes