By Philip M. Stahl
The many issues addressed comprise: interviewing mom and dad and youngsters; attesting in courtroom; writing custody reviews; assessing the ability to guardian; assessing the attachment of youngsters to their mom and dad; making plans custody and parental entry; kid's adjustment to divorce; family violence, drug and alcohol abuse; psychological disorder; parental alienation; and on-going evaluation.
Read or Download Conducting Child Custody Evaluations: A Comprehensive Guide PDF
Similar law procedures & litigation books
PLI’s find out how to deal with an charm supplies the successful area at each level of the method — from protecting issues for appeals and perfecting appeals, to drafting persuasive briefs and offering compelling oral arguments, to retaining consumers’ pursuits after the choices. tips on how to deal with an charm stresses an important technical matters that legal professionals frequently disregard, together with how one can make a movement for go away to attraction; receive remains; arrange and dossier the list; meet appellate time cut-off dates; and grasp the list in training for the short.
Is helping Iowa shoppers know the way the Lemon legislations works for them. e-book exhibits you the way to come back or receives a commission for a brand new motor vehicle that has difficulties at no cost and get to the bottom of your "Lemon" challenge in as low as 60 days with no utilizing a legal professional! Written via a shopper activist and arbitrator/mediator who has heard hundreds of thousands of "Lemon legislations" situations and prompt alterations to the Lemon legislations, Joe Caro will take you through all of the steps to qualify to get a brand new car or go back and receives a commission on your LEMON!
The fast publication on Standing offers a nuts-and-bolts exam of the speculation of status, in addition to the more effective features of status. It offers a whole array of occasions within which status has been at factor, highlighted with perform guidelines. It additionally examines issues equivalent to environmental status, statutory status, informational status, competitor status, category motion status, and taxpayer status.
The issues with America’s criminal-justice method were coated widely in newspapers, magazines, and books. yet little, if whatever, has been written or acknowledged a couple of uniquely odious type of sanctioned corruption: govt corporations maliciously suing contributors and firms. The rationale is generally rate restoration.
- The Nature and Enforcement of Choice of Court Agreements: A Comparative Study (Studies in Private International Law)
- Revitalizing Antitrust in its Second Century: Essays on Legal, Economic, and Political Policy: Essays on Legal, Economic and Political Policy (Performing Arts; 10)
- The Judiciary and American Democracy: Alexander Bickel, the Countermajoritarian Difficulty, and Contemporary Constitutional Theory (SUNY series in American Constitutionalism)
- Der Tiger und die Schwiegermutter: Familienkonflikte: Schlachtfeld oder Chance? (German Edition)
- Droit judiciaire: Tome 1 : Institutions judiciaires et éléments de compétence (Collection de la Faculté de droit de l'Université de Liège) (French Edition)
- Think Like a Lawyer Don't Act Like One (Dutch Edition)
Extra resources for Conducting Child Custody Evaluations: A Comprehensive Guide
Conducting Child Custody Evaluations: A Comprehensive Guide by Philip M. Stahl