By Craig Froman
- realize awesome wonders of God's construction, together with longest rivers, tallest mountains, and more.
- research fascinating authentic information about Christian explorers, missionaries, and heritage makers.
- find out about geographic gains and the way those have been shaped through the Flood, plate tectonics, and volcanic task - plus different info of God's striking design.
The atlases that line the cabinets of libraries and bookstores are choked with either evolutionary inspiration and secular worldviews. This atlas is jam-packed with distinctive insights into Christian heritage makers and outstanding landmarks. One will discover the layout of ecosystems and biomes, nice civilizations, and discoveries discovered worldwide. The full-color, visually enticing publication offers a twin goal as an effortless curriculum and a valued reference tool.
Outline maps and evidence concerning the seven continents are supplied, in addition to distinct maps and knowledge of the featured nations. the great details supplied for every concentration nation will convey to mild their tradition and traditions, vacations, exploration, criminal procedure, and monetary industries, in addition to missionary debts and different fabric to assist young children hook up with humans from areas round the globe.
Read or Download Children's Atlas of God's World PDF
Best children's nonfiction people & places books
Discover the colourful customs, humans, and areas of Hawaii. With easy textual content and appealing pictures, this e-book is a brilliant creation to the kingdom. Maps and logos are incorporated to counterpoint the student's realizing of geography and nation identity.
Are Shakespeare’s misplaced manuscripts buried deep within the infamous funds Pit? Do booby traps hide the Holy Grail of the Knights Templar or Blackbeard’s pirate loot? The secret of Oak Island’s rumoured treasure has stumped explorers and researchers for over 200 years. during this attention-grabbing nonfiction account, librarian Joann Hamilton-Barry introduces younger readers to the treasures rumoured to be hidden on Nova Scotia’s recognized query mark-shaped island and the curious adventurers who sought it out.
A distinct event is ready inside of those covers. via pictures, paintings and poetry discover the coastal paradise of the reduce North Shore, Québec, affectionately identified to Coasters, close to and much, as "The Coast".
From famed chef Alice Waters, a deal with for a person who loves France, nutrients, adventure—or all 3! Fanny is a lady who understands much approximately meals and cooking on the grounds that she’s grown up in and round the well-known eating place Chez Panisse in Berkeley, California. whilst Fanny’s mom, Alice Waters, the chef and proprietor of Chez Panisse, begins to monitor her favourite previous French video clips, Fanny understands quickly they’ll be packing their baggage and touring to France for a trip.
- Chinese Heritage (21st Century Junior Library: Celebrating Diversity in My Classroom)
- Sewer Gators (Urban Legends: Don't Read Alone!)
- George Bush (Presidents of the U.S.A.)
- Esquivel! Un artista del sonido de la era espacial
- First Family
- Native North Americans in Literature for Youth: A Selective Annotated Bibliography for K-12 (Literature for Youth Series)
Extra resources for Children's Atlas of God's World
Children's Atlas of God's World by Craig Froman